FBM215 HART® Communication Output Interface Module
The FBM215 HART® Communication Output Interface Module offers eight output channels, each providing a
4 to 20mA output signal or a digital HART signal superimposed on a 4 to 20 mA analog output signal.
Key features of the FBM215 module are:
1) Eight channel-isolated output channels, each
providing one of the following outputs:
• Standard 4 to 20 mA analog output signal
• Digital HART Frequency Shift Keying (FSK) signal superimposed on a 4 to 20 mA analog output signal.
2) FSK modem dedicated to each output channel for bi-directional digital communications with a HART field device
3) Galvanic isolation of all output channels from each other, and from ground and module logic
4) Support for HART universal commands
necessary to interface the field device with the I/A Series® system database
5) Compact, rugged design suitable for enclosure in Class G3 (harsh) environments
6) Termination Assemblies (TAs) for locally or remotely connecting field wiring to the FBM215.
Send inquiry to email@example.com